What's Huadu like?
In Huadu, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You can take some time to enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's festivals. Nature lovers can visit Ma'anshan Park and Wangzishan Forest Park. There's plenty more to see, including Huadu Pan'gu Temple and Guangzhou Sunac Cultural Tourism City.
How to get to Huadu
Huadu is located 21.8 mi (35 km) from the heart of Guangzhou.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Huadu
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Huadu
Things to see and do in and around Huadu
What to see in Huadu
- Ma'anshan Park
- Huadu Pan'gu Temple
- Wangzishan Forest Park
- Huadu Hongxiuquan Former Residence
- Huadu Sports Centre
Things to do in Huadu
- Guangzhou Sunac Cultural Tourism City
- Baosang Garden
When is the best time to visit Guangzhou?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, August, July (average 236 mm of rainfall)