What's Great Barr like?
While in Great Barr, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Sandwell Valley Country Park. Alexander Stadium and Bescot Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Great Barr
Great Barr is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Great Barr
- Coventry (CVT), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Great Barr
Things to see and do in and around Great Barr
Things to see near Great Barr:
- Sandwell Valley Country Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Alexander Stadium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bescot Stadium (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Villa Park (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bethel Convention Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Great Barr:
- StarCity (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Birmingham Repertory Theatre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- National SEA LIFE Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Birmingham?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, July, August (average 74 mm of rainfall)