What's Constantia like?
While in Constantia, you can spend time at the wineries and gardens. Plan a fun excursion to Groot Constantia Winery and Eagles Nest. There's plenty more to see, including Constantia Glen Winery and Constantia Wine Route.
How to get to Constantia
Constantia is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Constantia
Things to see and do in and around Constantia
What to see in Constantia
- Table Mountain National Park
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate
- Art in the Forest
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do in Constantia
- Groot Constantia Winery
- Eagles Nest
- Constantia Glen Winery
- Constantia Wine Route
- Constantia Village
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)