What's Beylikduzu like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Beylikduzu. Take time to see places such as Beylikduzu Migros AVM and Perlavista AVM while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including West Istanbul Marina and Sea of Marmara.
How to get to Beylikduzu
Beylikduzu is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Beylikduzu
Things to see and do in and around Beylikduzu
What to see in Beylikduzu
- West Istanbul Marina
- Sea of Marmara
- Do It Team Building & Adventure
Things to do in Beylikduzu
- Beylikduzu Migros AVM
- Perlavista AVM
- Beylicium Shopping Center
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 106 mm of rainfall)