What's Newtownbreda like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Newtownbreda? Take time to see the sights such as Lagan Valley while you're here. Titanic Belfast and St. George's Market are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Newtownbreda
Newtownbreda is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Newtownbreda
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 5 mi (8 km) from Newtownbreda
Things to see and do in and around Newtownbreda
Things to see near Newtownbreda:
- Lagan Valley (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Queen's University of Belfast (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Waterfront Hall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Belfast City Hall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Belfast Botanic Gardens (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Newtownbreda:
- Titanic Belfast (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- St. George's Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Grand Opera House (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Lyric Theatre (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ulster Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belfast?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, January (average 87 mm of rainfall)