What's Castlereagh like?
In Castlereagh, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Titanic Belfast and St. George's Market are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Waterfront Hall and Belfast City Hall.
How to get to Castlereagh
Castlereagh is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from Castlereagh
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Castlereagh
Things to see and do in and around Castlereagh
Things to see near Castlereagh:
- Waterfront Hall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Queen's University of Belfast (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Belfast City Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Belfast Botanic Gardens (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- SSE Arena (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Castlereagh:
- Titanic Belfast (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- St. George's Market (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Grand Opera House (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Lyric Theatre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Ulster Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belfast?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, January (average 87 mm of rainfall)