What's Camden Town like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Camden Town, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and bars. Take time to see places such as Camden Markets and Camden Lock Market while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Camden High Street and Buck Street Market.
How to get to Camden Town
Camden Town is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Camden Town
- London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Camden Town
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Camden Town
Things to see and do in and around Camden Town
Things to see near Camden Town:
- Jewish Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Hyde Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Big Ben (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- London Bridge (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tower Bridge (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do in Camden Town
- Camden Markets
- Camden Lock Market
- Camden High Street
- Buck Street Market
- Stables Market
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)