What's Kilmainham like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kilmainham, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum and War Memorial Gardens while you're here. Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Kilmainham
Kilmainham is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Kilmainham
Things to see and do in and around Kilmainham
Things to see near Kilmainham:
- War Memorial Gardens (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Trinity College (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Phoenix Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Jameson Distillery Bow St. (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Kilmainham:
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Dublin Zoo (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Guinness Storehouse (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Vicar Street (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)