What's Wesola like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Wesola? Top places in the larger area to visit include Copernicus Science Centre and Warsaw Zoo. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Old Town Market Place and Old Town Square.
How to get to Wesola
Wesola is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Wesola
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from Wesola
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)