What's Sobieszewo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sobieszewo. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Mewia Lacha Nature Reserve and Ptasi Raj Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Sobieszewo Beach.
How to get to Sobieszewo
Sobieszewo is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Sobieszewo
Things to see and do in and around Sobieszewo
What to see in Sobieszewo
- Mewia Lacha Nature Reserve
- Sobieszewo Beach
- Ptasi Raj Nature Reserve
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)