What's Eschersheim like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Eschersheim. Visit places such as NordWestZentrum and Titus Thermen when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Palmengarten and Senckenberg Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eschersheim
Eschersheim is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Eschersheim
- Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from Eschersheim
Getting to Eschersheim on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Weisser Stein Station
- Frankfurt Eschersheim S-Bahn
- Lindenbaum Station
Things to see and do in and around Eschersheim
Things to see near Eschersheim:
- Goethe University - Riedberg Campus (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Goethe University Frankfurt (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Palmengarten (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Goethe University Frankfurt Campus Bockenheim (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Eschenheimer Tower (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Eschersheim:
- NordWestZentrum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Titus Thermen (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Senckenberg Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Alte Oper (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Berger Strasse (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Frankfurt?