What's Powisle like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Powisle. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Copernicus Science Centre. There's plenty more to see, including University of Warsaw Library and Ateneum Theatre.
How to get to Powisle
Powisle is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Powisle
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 21.1 mi (34 km) from Powisle
Things to see and do in and around Powisle
What to see in Powisle
- University of Warsaw Library
- Mariensztat Square
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
Things to do in Powisle
- Copernicus Science Centre
- Ateneum Theatre
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)