What's Ursynow like?
While in Ursynow, you can enjoy the restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Ursynow Arena and Sluzewiec Racetrack. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Palace of Culture and Science and Warsaw Uprising Museum.
How to get to Ursynow
Ursynow is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Ursynow
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Ursynow
Things to see and do in and around Ursynow
What to see in Ursynow
- PAS Botanical Garden
- Ursynow Arena
- Sluzewiec Racetrack
Things to do near Ursynow:
- Wilanow Palace (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Poster Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Museum of Polish Military Technology (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Galeria Mokotow Shopping Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Sadyba Best Mall (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)