What's Wlochy like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Wlochy, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Visit places such as Blue City and Galeria Mokotow Shopping Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. EXPO XXI and Sluzewiec Racetrack are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wlochy
Wlochy is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Wlochy
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Wlochy
Things to see and do in and around Wlochy
Things to see near Wlochy:
- EXPO XXI (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Sluzewiec Racetrack (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- National Library of Poland (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Warsaw University of Technology (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Belweder Palace (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Wlochy:
- Blue City (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Galeria Mokotow Shopping Centre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Warsaw Uprising Museum (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Golden Terraces (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- National Museum (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)