What's Praga Polnoc like?
In Praga Polnoc, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, shops and zoo. Enjoy this a walkable neighbourhood's river views. Spend an afternoon at Warsaw Zoo or Room Escape Warsaw. There's plenty more to see, including Koneser Vodka Distillery and Koneser.
How to get to Praga Polnoc
Praga Polnoc is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Praga Polnoc
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Praga Polnoc
Things to see and do in and around Praga Polnoc
What to see in Praga Polnoc
- Koneser Vodka Distillery
- St. Florian's Cathedral
- Cathedral of St. Mary Magdalene
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
Things to do in Praga Polnoc
- Warsaw Zoo
- Room Escape Warsaw
- Galeria Wileńska
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)