What's Babin Kuk like?
Visitors really like Babin Kuk, especially its historical sites, restaurants and beach access. Beachcombers can spend the day at Lapad Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Copacabana Beach and Poluotok Lapad.
How to get to Babin Kuk
Babin Kuk is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Lapad.
- Dubrovnik (DBV), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Babin Kuk
Things to see and do in and around Babin Kuk
What to see in Babin Kuk
- Lapad Beach
- Copacabana Beach
- University of Dubrovnik
- Poluotok Lapad
- Luka Gruz
Things to do near Babin Kuk:
- Croatian War of Independence Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Gruz Open Market (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- War Photo Limited (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Dubrovnik Natural History Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Dubrovnik Aquarium (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lapad?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, December (average 85 mm of rainfall)