What's Pankow like?
Come to Pankow for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions such as Zoo Berlin. Make sure that you enjoy this stylish neighbourhood's great bars. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Pankow
Pankow is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Pankow
Travelling to Pankow by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Berlin-Blankenburg Station
- Pankow-Heinersdorf Station
- Berlin-Karow Station
Getting to Pankow on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rosenthaler Straße Tram Stop
- Blankenfelder Straße Tram Stop
- Marienstraße-Pasewalker Straße Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Pankow
What to see in Pankow
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
Things to do in Pankow
- Zoo Berlin
- Schonhauser Allee Arkaden
- Gesundbrunnen Shopping Center
- Mauerpark Flea Market