What's York like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than York. Take time to see places such as Lambton Arena and Weston Arena while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Rogers Centre and CN Tower.
How to get to York
York is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from York
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from York
Things to see and do in and around York
What to see in York
- Lambton Arena
- Cedarvale Park
Things to do near York:
- Weston Arena (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Casa Loma (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Bloor West Village (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Medieval Times (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 92 mm of rainfall)