What's Nepean like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Nepean, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take in some culture at Nepean Museum and Centrepointe Theatre. There's plenty more to see, including Nepean Sportsplex and Bayshore Shopping Centre.
How to get to Nepean
Nepean is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Ottawa.
- Ottawa International Airport (YOW), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Nepean
Things to see and do in and around Nepean
What to see in Nepean
- Algonquin College
- Walter Baker Sports Centre
- Rideau Canal
- Superdome at Ben Franklin Park
- Andrew Haydon Park
Things to do in Nepean
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Nepean Museum
- Centrepointe Theatre
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Chapman Mills Marketplace
When is the best time to visit Ottawa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, July, August (average 140 mm of rainfall)