What's Arrawarra like?
In Arrawarra, you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see the sights such as Corindi Beach while you're here. Woolgoolga Golf Course and Woolgoolga Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Arrawarra
Arrawarra is located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Arrawarra
- Grafton, NSW (GFN), 22.4 mi (36 km) from Arrawarra
Things to see and do in and around Arrawarra
Things to see near Arrawarra:
- Corindi Beach (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Woolgoolga Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Red Rock Beach (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Guru Nanak Sikh Temple (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Mullaway Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Arrawarra:
- Woolgoolga Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: February, January, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, January (average 161 mm of rainfall)