What's Old Sacramento like?
Visitors really like Old Sacramento, especially its historical sites, bars and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and restaurants. Take in some culture at California State Railroad Museum and Sacramento History Museum. Tower Bridge and Downtown Commons are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Old Sacramento
Old Sacramento is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Old Sacramento
Things to see and do in and around Old Sacramento
Things to see near Old Sacramento:
- Tower Bridge (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Golden1Center (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Cesar Chavez Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- K Street Mall (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- California State Capitol (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do in Old Sacramento
- California State Railroad Museum
- Sacramento History Museum
When is the best time to visit Sacramento?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 83 mm of rainfall)