What's Dearborn Homes like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Dearborn Homes? Take time to see the sights such as State Street while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include McCormick Place and Millennium Park.
How to get to Dearborn Homes
Dearborn Homes is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Dearborn Homes
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 6.8 mi (11 km) from Dearborn Homes
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from Dearborn Homes
Things to see and do in and around Dearborn Homes
Things to see near Dearborn Homes:
- Illinois Institute of Technology (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- McCormick Place (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Millennium Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Navy Pier (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Soldier Field (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Dearborn Homes:
- State Street (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Art Institute of Chicago (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Michigan Avenue (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Arie Crown Theater (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Field Museum of Natural History (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chicago?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 103 mm of rainfall)