What's LaSalle like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider LaSalle? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lachine Canal National Historic Site and Parc des Rapides. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Lawrence River and Fleming Windmill.
How to get to LaSalle
LaSalle is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from LaSalle
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from LaSalle
Things to see and do in and around LaSalle
What to see in LaSalle
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Saint Lawrence River
- Fleming Windmill
- Parc des Rapides
Things to do near LaSalle:
- Atwater Market (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Meadowbrook Golf Club (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Montreal Holocaust Museum (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Lachine Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lachine Market (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)