What's Anjou like?
In Anjou, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as CF Galeries d'Anjou and Halles d'Anjou while you're here. Old Port of Montreal and Montreal Biodome are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Anjou
Anjou is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Anjou
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Anjou
Things to see and do in and around Anjou
Things to see near Anjou:
- Saputo Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Olympic Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Charron Island Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Olympic Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do in Anjou
- CF Galeries d'Anjou
- Halles d'Anjou
When is the best time to visit Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)