What's North Tamborine like?
North Tamborine is a relaxing area of the city with rainforest views. The neighbourhood features views of the mountains. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Thunderbird Park and Tamborine National Park Witches Falls Section. There's plenty more to see, including Glow Worm Caves and Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery.
How to get to North Tamborine
North Tamborine is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Tamborine Mountain.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from North Tamborine
Things to see and do in and around North Tamborine
What to see in North Tamborine
- Thunderbird Park
- Tamborine National Park Witches Falls Section
- Tamborine Mountain
- Tamborine National Park Guanaba Section
- Tamborine National Park Cedar Creek Section
Things to do in North Tamborine
- Glow Worm Caves
- Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery
- Gallery Walk
- Witches Falls Winery
- Mount Tamborine Winery
Other popular North Tamborine attractions
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Tamborine National Park Joalah Section
- Tamborine National Park Knoll Section
- Nunkeri Nature Refuge
- Illallangi Nature Refuge
When is the best time to visit Tamborine Mountain?