What's Youngtown like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Youngtown. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Franklin House. Josef Chromy Wines and Country Club Tasmania are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Youngtown
Youngtown is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Youngtown
Things to see and do in and around Youngtown
Things to see near Youngtown:
- Franklin House (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Cataract Gorge (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Royal Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- City Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- University of Tasmania Stadium (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Youngtown:
- Josef Chromy Wines (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Country Club Tasmania (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Brisbane Street Mall (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Launceston Aquatic Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Princess Theatre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Launceston?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 70 mm of rainfall)