What's West Launceston like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit West Launceston? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Cataract Gorge and Cataract Gorge Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Trevallyn Nature Recreation Area.
How to get to West Launceston
West Launceston is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from West Launceston
Things to see and do in and around West Launceston
What to see in West Launceston
- Cataract Gorge
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Trevallyn Nature Recreation Area
Things to do near West Launceston:
- Penny Royal Adventures (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Queen Victoria Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Brisbane Street Mall (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Princess Theatre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Launceston Aquatic Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Launceston?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 70 mm of rainfall)