What's Robina like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Robina? Plan a fun excursion to Cbus Super Stadium and Palmer Colonial Golf Club. There's plenty more to see, including Robina Town Centre and The Glades Golf Club.
How to get to Robina
Robina is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Robina
Things to see and do in and around Robina
What to see in Robina
- Cbus Super Stadium
- Bond University
Things to do in Robina
- Robina Town Centre
- Palmer Colonial Golf Club
- The Glades Golf Club
- Palmer Gold Coast
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)