What's Downtown St. Paul like?
Downtown St. Paul is notable for its live music. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene, museums and entertainment venues. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Mississippi River. Other popular sights worth a visit include Xcel Energy Center.
How to get to Downtown St. Paul
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Downtown St. Paul
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Downtown St. Paul
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Downtown St. Paul
Things to see and do in and around Downtown St. Paul
What to see in Downtown St. Paul
- Xcel Energy Center
- Mississippi River
- Landmark Center
- Minnesota State Capitol
Things to do in Downtown St. Paul
- Fitzgerald Theater
- Minnesota Children's Museum
- Minneapolis Museum of Art
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
When is the best time to visit St. Paul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, May (average 112 mm of rainfall)