What's Ostia Antica like?
Visitors really like Ostia Antica, especially its historical sites and beach access. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's waterfront. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Ostia Antica and Castello di Giulio II. There's plenty more to see, including Tiber River and Baths of Neptune.
How to get to Ostia Antica
Ostia Antica is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Ostia Antica
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Ostia Antica
Things to see and do in and around Ostia Antica
What to see in Ostia Antica
- Ostia Antica
- Tiber River
- Castello di Giulio II
- Baths of Neptune
- House of Love and Psyche
Things to do near Ostia Antica:
- Isola Pedonale Lido di Ostia (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Pontile Di Ostia (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Parco Leonardo (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- da Vinci Market Central (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Kursaal Village (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Other popular Ostia Antica attractions
- Castle of Julius II
- Basilica of Sant'Aurea
- Teatro di Ostia
- Temple of the Divinized Emperors
- Piazzale delle Corporazioni
When is the best time to visit Rome?