What's Prenzlauer Berg like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prenzlauer Berg, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and cafes. Nature lovers can visit Mauerpark and Volkspark Friedrichshain. There's plenty more to see, including Velodrom and Kollwitzplatz.
How to get to Prenzlauer Berg
Prenzlauer Berg is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Prenzlauer Berg
Travelling to Prenzlauer Berg by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Greifswalder Straße Station
- Landsberger Allee Station
- Schönhauser Allee Station
Getting to Prenzlauer Berg on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Thomas-Mann-Straße Tram Stop
- Greifswalder Straße-Ostseestraße Tram Stop
- Greifswalder Straße-Danziger Straße Tram Station
Things to see and do in and around Prenzlauer Berg
What to see in Prenzlauer Berg
Things to do in Prenzlauer Berg
- Schonhauser Allee Arkaden
- Prenzlauer Berg Museum