What's Mitte like?
Come to Mitte for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions such as Zoo Berlin. Enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Mitte
Mitte is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Mitte
Travelling to Mitte by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Berlin (QPP-Berlin Central Station)
- Berlin Central Station (tief)
- Berlin Central Station
Getting to Mitte on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Schwartzkopffstrasse U-Bahn
- Reinickendorfer Street U-Bahn
- Berlin Central Station S-Bahn
Things to see and do in and around Mitte
What to see in Mitte
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
- German Chancellery
Things to do in Mitte
- Zoo Berlin
- Humboldt Museum of Natural History
- Madame Tussauds