What's Eastern Market like?Eastern Market is notable for its theatre scene. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music and entertainment venues. Comerica Park and MGM Grand Detroit Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Ford Field and Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eastern MarketEastern Market is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Eastern Market
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Eastern Market
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from Eastern Market
Things to see and do in and around Eastern Market
Things to see near Eastern Market:
- Comerica Park (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Ford Field (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Little Caesars Arena (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Campus Martius Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- GM Renaissance Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Eastern Market:
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Fox Theatre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Detroit Opera House (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Fillmore Detroit (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Detroit?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, May (average 82 mm of rainfall)