What's Downtown Toronto like?
People go to Downtown Toronto to see attractions such as Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and to explore its green spaces such as Yonge-Dundas Square.
Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's theatre scene and selection of shops. Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Toronto Eaton Centre are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Downtown Toronto
Downtown Toronto is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Downtown Toronto
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Downtown Toronto
Travelling to Downtown Toronto by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Union Station
- Exhibition Station
Getting to Downtown Toronto on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Queen St West at Soho St Stop
- Queen St West at John St Stop
- Queen St West at Peter St Stop
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Toronto
What to see in Downtown Toronto
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- CN Tower
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Rogers Centre
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
Things to do in Downtown Toronto
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Massey Hall