What's Downtown San Jose del Cabo like?
Visitors really like Downtown San Jose del Cabo, especially its art scene, shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as San Jose del Cabo Art District and Mission of San Jose while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Old Town Gallery and Iglesia San José.
How to get to Downtown San Jose del Cabo
Downtown San Jose del Cabo is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of San José del Cabo.
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Downtown San Jose del Cabo
Things to see and do in and around Downtown San Jose del Cabo
What to see in Downtown San Jose del Cabo
- Mission of San Jose
- Iglesia San José
- Plaza Mijares
- Mijares Square
Things to do in Downtown San Jose del Cabo
- San Jose del Cabo Art District
- Old Town Gallery
- Ida Victoria Gallery
When is the best time to visit San José del Cabo?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, January (average 32 mm of rainfall)