What's Karlin like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Karlin, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Take time to see places such as Prague City Museum and Křižíkova Ulice while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square.
How to get to Karlin
Karlin is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Karlin
Getting to Karlin on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Urxova Stop
- Křižíkova Stop
- Křižíkova Station
Things to see and do in and around Karlin
Things to see near Karlin:
- Wenceslas Square (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Old Town Square (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Charles Bridge (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Prague Castle (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do in Karlin
- Prague City Museum
- Křižíkova Ulice
- Karlin Music Theater
When is the best time to visit Prague?