What's Landstraße like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Landstraße, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Vienna State Opera and Schönbrunn Palace. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. Stephen's Cathedral.
How to get to Landstraße
Landstraße is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Vienna.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Landstraße
Travelling to Landstraße by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Wien Mitte Station
- Quartier Belvedere (Arsenalstraße) Station
Getting to Landstraße on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rochusgasse U-Bahn
- Sechskrügelgasse Tram Stop
- Ungargasse/Neulinggasse Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Landstraße
What to see in Landstraße
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Schönbrunn Palace
- Hundertwasser House
- Playground in the Stadtpark
Things to do in Landstraße
- Vienna State Opera
- Landstraßer Hauptstraße
- KUNST HAUS WIEN - Museum Hundertwasser