What's Sawtell like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Sawtell. Take time to see places such as Boambee Beach and Sawtell Main Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Murrays Beach and Bongil Bongil National Park.
How to get to Sawtell
Sawtell is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Sawtell
Things to see and do in and around Sawtell
What to see in Sawtell
- Boambee Beach
- Sawtell Main Beach
- Murrays Beach
- Bongil Bongil National Park
Things to do near Sawtell:
- Coffs Harbour Butterfly House (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bonville Golf Resort (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Coffs Harbour Golf Club (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Coffs Harbour Regional Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: February, January, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, January (average 161 mm of rainfall)