What's Hoa Vang like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Hoa Vang. Spend an afternoon at Ba Na Hills or Sun World Ba Na Hills. There's plenty more to see, including Ba Na Hills Cable Car and Golden Bridge.
How to get to Hoa Vang
Hoa Vang is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Da Nang.
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Hoa Vang
- Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from Hoa Vang
Things to see and do in and around Hoa Vang
What to see in Hoa Vang
- Ba Na Hills
- Golden Bridge
- Linh Ung - Ba Na Pagoda
- Hải Vân Pass
When is the best time to visit Da Nang?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, October (average 225 mm of rainfall)