What's Castle Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Castle Park. Petco Park and Coronado Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include San Diego Convention Center and Seaport Village.
How to get to Castle Park
Castle Park is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Chula Vista.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Castle Park
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Castle Park
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from Castle Park
Things to see and do in and around Castle Park
Things to see near Castle Park:
- Silver Strand State Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Grand Caribe Shoreline Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Castle Park:
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Aquatica (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Las Americas Premium Outlets (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Chula Vista Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chula Vista?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, January, December (average 46 mm of rainfall)