What's San Bosco like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit San Bosco? Visit places such as Museum of Costa Rican Art and Sabana Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Central Park and San Jose Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Bosco
San Bosco is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of San José.
- San José (SJO-Juan Santamaría Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from San Bosco
- San José (SYQ-Tobías Bolaños Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from San Bosco
Things to see and do in and around San Bosco
Things to see near San Bosco:
- Sabana Park (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Central Park (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- San Jose Cathedral (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Plaza de la Cultura (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- National Stadium of Costa Rica (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near San Bosco:
- Museum of Costa Rican Art (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- National Theater (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Jade Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- National Museum of Costa Rica (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- San Pedro Mall (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit San José?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, June, August (average 297 mm of rainfall)