What's Mission Beach like?
People go to Mission Beach to soak up the sun at Mission Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Belmont Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include Mission Bay.
How to get to Mission Beach
Mission Beach is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Mission Beach
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Mission Beach
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from Mission Beach
Things to see and do in and around Mission Beach
What to see in Mission Beach
- Mission Beach
- Mission Bay
- Pacific Beach Park
- South Mission Beach
- Riviera Shores Beach
Things to do near Mission Beach:
- Belmont Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Hotel Circle (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Fashion Valley Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Old Town Trolley Tours (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Riverwalk Golf Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 48 mm of rainfall)