What's Iona Shores like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Iona Shores. Top places in the larger area to visit include Times Square and Key West Express. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island Lighthouse.
How to get to Iona Shores
Iona Shores is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Iona.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Iona Shores
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from Iona Shores
Things to see and do in and around Iona Shores
Things to see near Iona Shores:
- Key West Express (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Port Sanibel Marina (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sanibel Harbour Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Sanibel Harbour (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Iona Shores:
- Times Square (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Sanibel Outlets (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- The Big M Casino (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Iona?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)