What's Porter Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Porter Heights? Take time to see the sights such as Shadow Lane Community Connector Trailhead while you're here. Grand Ole Opry and Nissan Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Porter Heights
Porter Heights is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Porter Heights
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Porter Heights
Things to see and do in and around Porter Heights
Things to see near Porter Heights:
- Nissan Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Bridgestone Arena (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Music City Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Riverfront Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Porter Heights:
- Grand Ole Opry (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Nashville Broadway (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Ryman Auditorium (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Opry Mills (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cooter's Place (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)