What's Nokomis like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Nokomis? Nature lovers can visit Mississippi River and Lake Nokomis. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Nokomis 50th Street Beach and Lake Hiawatha Park.
How to get to Nokomis
Nokomis is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Nokomis
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Nokomis
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Nokomis
Getting to Nokomis on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 46th Street Station
- 50th Street Minnehaha Station
Things to see and do in and around Nokomis
What to see in Nokomis
- Mississippi River
- Lake Nokomis
- Lake Nokomis 50th Street Beach
- Lake Hiawatha Park
Things to do near Nokomis:
- Mall of America (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Nickelodeon Universe (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Walker Art Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- The Armory (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?