What's Belle Vista like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Belle Vista. Take time to see the sights such as Pass-a-Grille Beach while you're here. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Belle Vista
Belle Vista is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of St. Pete Beach.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Belle Vista
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Belle Vista
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Belle Vista
Things to see and do in and around Belle Vista
Things to see near Belle Vista:
- Pass-a-Grille Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Upham Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Merry Pier (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Eckerd College (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Belle Vista:
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Pasadena Shopping Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Corey Ave (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Bay Village Shopping Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Pete Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 190 mm of rainfall)