What's El Calvario like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider El Calvario. Visit places such as Lake Avandaro and Velo de Novia Waterfalls when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Central Square and La Cascada, Valle de Bravo are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around El Calvario
Things to see near El Calvario:
- Lake Avandaro (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Velo de Novia Waterfalls (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Central Square (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- La Cascada, Valle de Bravo (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Saint Francis of Assisi Church (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to do near El Calvario:
- Artisan Market (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Museum Joaquin Arcadio Curroc Valle de Bravo (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valle de Bravo?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)