What's Northeast Minneapolis like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Northeast Minneapolis? Take time to see the sights such as Mississippi River while you're here. U.S. Bank Stadium is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Northeast Minneapolis
Northeast Minneapolis is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Northeast Minneapolis
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Northeast Minneapolis
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Northeast Minneapolis
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Minneapolis
Things to see near Northeast Minneapolis:
- Mississippi River (392.6 mi/631.8 km away)
- U.S. Bank Stadium (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Stone Arch Bridge (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Target Field (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Target Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Northeast Minneapolis:
- Guthrie Theater (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fillmore Theater & Element by Westin (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- The Armory (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Skyway Theatre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Nicollet Mall (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)