What's Entertainment District like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Entertainment District? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Old Town to shop. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Camelback Mountain and Phoenix Convention Center.
How to get to Entertainment District
Entertainment District is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 6.8 mi (11 km) from Entertainment District
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Entertainment District
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Entertainment District
Things to see and do in and around Entertainment District
Things to see near Entertainment District:
- Camelback Mountain (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Tempe Town Lake (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Entertainment District:
- Old Town (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Casino Arizona (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)