What's Gramado Centro like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Gramado Centro. Take time to see places such as Gramado Central Avenue and Orchids Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Pinheirais Stadium and Korvatunturi Theater.
How to get to Gramado Centro
Gramado Centro is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Gramado.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from Gramado Centro
Things to see and do in and around Gramado Centro
What to see in Gramado Centro
- Gramado Central Avenue
- Orchids Park
- Pinheirais Stadium
- Centro Municipal de Cultura I
Things to do near Gramado Centro:
- Korvatunturi Theater (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Mini Mundo (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Gramado Covered Street (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Hollywood Dream Cars Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Saint George Castle Medieval Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gramado?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)